Jul 15, 2019
Dream 1: Katie's Posey's dream with the Nazi's,
Jewish Children and Paris
3 Step Approach: T.E.A. = Titles, Emotions,
- Title 1 - Saving Jewish Children from the Nazi's
- Title 2 - Anxiety About Saving Jewish Children (&
- Title 3 - Fear of Escaping the Nazi's in Paris
- Emotion 1 - Fear
- Emotion 2 - Anxiety
- Actions - Saving Children, Escaping
Literal Elements for Katie:
- Katie is a Holocaust Researcher/Historian
- Katie was going through a huge change at the time of this
- Katie was experiencing a lot of fear and anxiety in real life
at the time.
Dream Gems for This Dream:
- Nazi's - Those who persecute others for different beliefs
- Jewish Children - Could have represented Katie, as well as
being a literal element because Katie works in that field.
- Paris - For Katie, Paris represented a familiar, comfortable
place she loves. She was going from a place she loved to moving to
a new area literally.
Interpretation: The dream reflects that
you were going through a difficult time of persecution in your life
with much uncertainty which created a lot of fear and anxiety.
Type of Dream: Processing Dream: Processing the
emotions of what she was experiencing at the time.
Source of Dream: Soul (Mind, Will,
Dream 2: Jennifer's Dream of going to school in a
van with others:
- Title 1 - Along for the Ride
- Title 2 - Picking up Cousin at School
- Title 3 - Unexpected Family Time
- Emotions felt positive, comfortable
- Actions were going to school, returning from recess, along for
Literal Elements for Jennifer:
- This ended up being a foretelling dream that happened later in
- She had been on recess from a group she was involved in
- Cousin Cindy represents mothering, relatable, comfortable.
- Private Schools for Jennifer represent education with more
resources. She had been involved in a ministry that had more
Dream Gems for this Dream:
- Cousin Cindy - Motherly, Comfortable, Relatable
- Van - A ministry
- Recess - having taken a break from ministry
- Elementary School - The length of time the ministry had been
operating... just a short time.
- Private School - A Private Ministry, A ministry with
Interpretation: The dream revealed Jennifer
would soon return from a recess from ministry, being given an
opportunity to participate in a ministry she's comfortable with,
enjoys, and one that has many resources available. (This was also a
PRIVATE ministry (like the school). Jennifer received an email
later that day inviting her back!)
Type of Dream: Foretelling Dream - Something
being shown to you prior to it happening.
Source of Dream: Spirit (Only God can know the
future and it was for encouragement that she would be invited back
into a ministry)
Jedi Dream Tips:
- Titling your dream is the most important part of
- Emotions are usually the anchor to reality and
what the dream is about.
- Most dreams are us processing our emotions or
- One word can unlock entire dream
- Dreams from God will have Scripture
- Remember to give/get honest feedback vs. Constructive
- Journal Your Dreams - Making notes of current events
because most dreams are about what is currently going
- Love is the anesthetic for truth - meaning, if you have
to give difficult feedback, do it with a motive of sincere
- Make sure to ask the dreamer tons of questions. Dreams
are subjective and rely on THEIR frame of reference.
- Context DRIVES the interpretation.
The Baby Name Book by Dorothy Astoria (includes meanings